I am a post-doctoral researcher at the OFCE – SciencesPo in Sophia-Antipolis, France. My position is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 649186 – ISIGrowth.
I am also research fellow at the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies.
- Macroeconomics: theory and empirics
- Agent-based computational economics
- Validation of agent-based models
- Industrial Dynamics
- Expectations formation and non-linear dynamics
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=B1qmW94AAAAJ&hl=it
- Ideas: https://ideas.repec.org/f/pgu587.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mattia_Guerini