- Guerini M., Lamperti F. and Mazzocchetti A. (2018) – Unconventional Monetary Policy: Between the Past and Future of Monetary Economics. European Journal of Economics and Economic Policy: Intervention (forthcoming). [pdf, bib]
- Guerini M., Moneta A., Napoletano M. and Roventini A. (2018) – The Janus-Faced Nature of Debt: Results from a Data-Driven Cointegrated SVAR Approach. Macroeconomic Dynamics. [doi, bib, R-codes]
- Guerini M., Napoletano M. and Roventini A. (2018) – No Man Is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics. Economic Modelling. [doi, bib]
- Guerini M. and Moneta A. (2017) – A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control . [doi, bib, R-codes]
- Fagiolo G., Guerini M., Lamperti F., Moneta A. and Roventini A. (2018) – Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance. in Beisbart, Claus and Nicole J. Saam. Eds. Computer Simulation Validation. Fundamental Concepts, Methodological Frameworks, Philosophical Perspectives. Cham: Springer International Publishing (forthcoming). [pdf, bib]
- Guerini M. (2013) – Is the Friedman Rule Stabilizing? Some Unpleasant Results in a Heterogeneous Expectations Framework. Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers, Unicatt (Milan). [pdf, bib]
Work in progress:
- Guerini M., Luu D.T. and Napoletano M. – Synchronization patterns in the European Union.
- Guerini M., Napoletano M. and Nesta L. – Structural and business cycle convergence in the European Union.
- Guerini M., Napoletano M. and Gaffard J.L. – Borrowing constraints, banks’ time horizons and the evolution of industries.
- Guerini M., Napoletano M. Nesta L. and Gaffard J.L – Product market competition, financial dependence and productivity growth.
- Guerini M., Harting P. and Napoletano M. – Firm structure, shares buybacks and industry dynamics.
- Dosi G., Guerini M., Lamperti F., Napoletano M., Roventini A. and Treibich T. – Balance sheet based unconventional monetary policies in the Schumpeter meeting Keynes model.